> What properties you have in mind?
"Claimed" is one. (I think it has been suggested before) What target_player
can see on the tile if it is there. Examples (without final names): Tile seen,
Tile known, Units on tile that isn't in the invisible layer seen, All units on
tile seen. I'm most interested in the last one.

May be a separate requirement type or integrated: Check that a unit is alone
at a tile. Check if there are units at all at a tile.
 * Tile property: "TileProperty" "Single Unit"
 * Tile property: "TileProperty" "No Units"
or
 * Requirement type: "Units on tile" "1"
 * Requirement type: "Units on tile" "0"