                 Release: 2.4.0
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

Testing theme switching in Windows I found out that no matter what I do -
including client restart - some parts (background image at least)  of the
Freeciv theme remain. The only explanation I can think about is that other
themes do not overwrite everything that Freeciv sets, and thus Freeciv
properties come through. I don't know if we can do anything to that while
switching theme in running game, but if one starts freeciv with theme other
than Freeciv, that theme should be applied on top of no-theme (or default
theme) rather than Freeciv theme, i.e., Freeciv theme should not be applied at
all.