Update of patch #4220 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                   2.6.0 => 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

What actually happened was that when I after investigation (which made the
code familiar to me) searched the code to modify, I ended to similar bug with
effects without noticing, so I fixed that one instead.

- Here's patch that takes care of both in TRUNK. Previous patch is good for
S2_5

(file #19091)

File name: ActEnablerRSFail-2.patch       Size:1 KB