                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.5.0, 2.6.0

This is something that has been bothering me for some time. Classic ruleset
has buildings as requirements for building spaceship parts. AI does not build
these buildings, at least not for building spaceship (it does not value
buildings based on thefact that they are requirement for spaceship). The
result is that I have not seen AI to build spaceship in any of the hundreds of
autogames with classic ruleset I've run.
As default ruleset is meant for single-player games against AI (multiplayer
ruleset is for multiplayer games), I think it makes sense to change the rules
for the benefit of AI understanding them - to remove the building requirements
(or at least to change them to buildings AI builds anyway).