                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: jtn
         Planned Release: 2.5.0,2.6.0

The Alien World ruleset currently has a single nation group, also called
"Alien World", containing all the playable nations.

This seems unnecessary, and looks a bit silly as the only tab during nation
selection in the Gtk clients. After patch #4300 and patch #4302, we can remove
it.

(The nation group has an associated "match" value which will be lost, but I'm
reasonably convinced that it makes no difference to the matching algorithm,
since all the playable nations will be affected by the same amount.)