                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: jtn
         Planned Release: 2.5.0,2.6.0

While working on patch #3448, I found the member name 'is_available' a
misleading name for what it does. I've chosen 'is_pickable' as being possibly
a bit better ("Whether the client is allowed to try to pick the nation at game
start").

Also, many comment updates regarding its use and related topics, particularly
its interaction with nation map start positions.

No functional change in this patch (except to some log_verbose() messages).