Update of bug #21272 (project freeciv):

location 01b76408 => "freeciv-gtk2.exe caused an Access Violation" while
looking inside city

Follow-up Comment #2:

I had a look at what's been fixed on the S2_3 branch since 2.3.4 was released
(results on the wiki <http://www.freeciv.org/wiki/NEWS-2.3.5>), and didn't
spot anything which we've already fixed which I thought could cause this
symptom. So it might be something new.

I've also played quite a few turns of the civ2-3 ruleset using head-of-S2_3
(not 2.3.4) on Linux without obvious issues.

> two of the 3 (possibly all) were team mates cities
I wonder if this is significant (although you also say "when looking inside
one of my own cities", so it would have to be something triggered by the mere
existence of teams in the game, such as pooled research?)

I'm guessing this is a multiplayer game, so we can't see the savegame?