On 29 November 2013 00:41, Andreas Røsdal <andre...@pvv.ntnu.no> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Yes, I think this mailing list is fine for freeciv-web discussions.

 Yes, as freeciv-web is now part of freeciv project organization (move
we never officially announced anywhere, I think) most of the freeciv
services should be used for freeciv-web development too, the big
difference being that freeciv-web has separate version control
repository.
 Still, freeciv-web development has been going quite independently
from main freeciv. Maybe Andreas could make a habit to report here
every now and then what kind of updates freeciv-web has received etc.
 Also, when do we make freeciv-web development subject to code
inspections freeciv policy requires?

 - ML