On Fri, 29 Nov 2013, Chaitanya Sharma wrote:

Thank you for the response, I've been keen about the freeciv-web project and
was hoping to get started on it.But this mailing list seems to be slow
moving, not a lot of traction here.

I've noticed a bunch of tasks defined on the TODO
file; https://github.com/freeciv/freeciv-web/blob/master/TODO
Do they represent the current set of tasks (or direction) for the project ?

Yes, the TODO file is a useful place to look for things to improve. If you have other suggestions, that would be fine also.

If that's so, would it be okay to just add them to the github's issue
tracker ?

Bugs to Freeciv-web can be reported to the Freeciv-web category here: http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Bug_Reporting

Let me know if you need help getting Freeciv-web running on your local computer. It can take some effort, but should be possible.

Regards,
Andreas