I've just disallowed creation of new bugs in the "client-win32" and
"client-ftwl" categories, since those clients are no longer supported,
and Windows users (understandably) keep picking the former by mistake.

(Existing bugs in these categories will remain -- what I've done is
forbidden transitions into these categories.)

I'm inclined to do the same to the "editor" category, since it's no
longer really a separate project, and bugs are probably better reported
against client-gtk-2.0 etc.

I'm also minded to create a new "nations" category, since there are a
lot of nation tickets, which have their own maintainer (Jos) and
workflow. (Currently they go into "rulesets".)

What do people think?