                 Release: 2.4.1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

0 Start Gtk client
0 "Load Saved Game"
0 "Browse..." -- opens file chooser
0 Navigate to and select desired savegame by double-clicking

This closes the file chooser, leaving you at the previous "Choose Saved Game
to Load" list (listing files in ~/.freeciv/saves).

It's loading your chosen file now, but the "OK" and "Cancel" buttons are still
sensitive, and if you click "OK" it will load a file from ~/.freeciv/saves.

More than once, when my original file has been slow to load, I've sleepily
clicked "OK" because it seemed expected, and then the server has loaded my
first savefile and then replaced it with the second.