                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: jtn
         Planned Release: 2.4.2,2.5.0,2.6.0

As noted in bug #20940, the call list maintained by the agent machinery sorts
the whole list every time it removes an element; it would probably be quicker
to put the element in the right place when enqueueing it.

I've minimally smoke-tested this with a toy game with a few cities with the
CMA agent, but I'm not sure how to rigorously test it:
* Agents are client-side so not amenable to autogame testing
* The precise dequeue order previously depended on the vagaries of qsort() so
is expected to have changed
* The list is sorted by level and we currently only have one level