Update of patch #4188 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #2:

Patch.

Do not add "AutoOnCityCenter" extra if there already is conflicting extra on
tile. That doesn't make the ruleset use-case I wanted possible, but is clear
rule we can implement (and what other ruleset authors probably expect).
"AlwaysOnCityCenter" is not changed - the flag is stronger indication that
extra should exist than conflict is to indicate that it shouldn't. I wonder if
we should remove the existing conflicting extra, though, if it too doesn't
have "AlwaysOnCityCenter" (With current behavior you can build such extras
before "AlwaysOnCityCenter" becomes available, but not after as there would be
conflict)

(file #19434, file #19435)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: ConflictingAutoCityCenter.patch Size:2 KB
File name: ConflictingAutoCityCenter-S2_5.patch Size:2 KB