                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: jtn
         Planned Release: 2.5.0,2.6.0

Per patch #3448 comment 3, this patch restricts the built-in help on nations
to those in the current set, so that untranslated text doesn't show up by
default.

The restriction kicks in once the game has started. This is a bit of a bodge,
but I didn't want to "reboot" the help texts every time the nationset changed
in pregame. (The help system could do with reworking a bit.)

(I've fixed up freeciv-manual, but can't easily check right now that
freeciv-ruledit still compiles -- but I don't see why it shouldn't.)