                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.6.0

Nobody uses it, and has not used in over an decade. Distributions apply their
own debian packaging anyway. Even if we need (for nightly builds or something
like that) debian directory again in the future, it should be based on modern
packaging taken back from Debian, not this very old packaging system.

No actual patch file here, but after usual 36h inspection period I'll "svn rm
debian".