                 Release: trunk/S2_5 r23906
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release: 2.5.0,2.6.0

On trunk and S2_5, trying to use the road tool in a local game (client-spawned
server) when looking at the map as a global observer results in:

Received packet PACKET_EDIT_TILE_ROAD(226) from non-player connection jtn from
localhost (observer).

Other editor tools work and do not give this message, so I assume some
overzealous checking is being done. (I believe I have hack level access.)