Update of bug #16385 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                     jtn => None
              Depends on:                         => patch #3630

Follow-up Comment #12:

I haven't been paying attention. What's the current state of developments in
this area?

I see on trunk we have a separate extras_owner field in data structures and on
network (added in patch #3630, some use made of it in patch #3870).

However, I guess it's still a work in progress, as I think the client ignores
PACKET_TILE_INFO.extras_owner, and calls tile_set_owner() which sets both
fields in the client data structure from PACKET_TILE_INFO.owner. So in effect
I think it's a server-only notion at the moment.

Are there pending tickets I've missed?