                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: jtn
         Planned Release:

Currently, there's no check at ruleset load time that the 'survives' field of
a requirement is valid. Very few requirements support this, so it would
probably be helpful to have a check for ruleset authors.

(Bug #21418 comment 1 points out that such checking would be useful in
sanity_check_ruleset_data() for freeciv-ruledit, but my current patch puts it
in req_from_str(). However, my fix for that bug puts infrastructure in place
to allow us to easily move this logic later.)