                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release:

When building prerequisites were changed to use the requirements system
(r10235 <http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/freeciv?revision=10235&view=revision>,
PR#12772, 2005-04), the updates to client-specific help systems were minimal
(as acknowledged). Problems include:
* If there's more than one prerequisite, only the first is shown.
* Invalid links can be generated to non-tech prerequisites. For instance, in
civ2civ3, "Aqueduct, near River" and "Aqueduct, near Lake" have no tech
requirements, so it picks "River" and "Lake" as the prerequisite
respectively.
** In the Gtk2 client, the resultant hyperlinks don't work (they go to "about
Freeciv")
** In the SDL client, trying to view help for "Aqueduct, near River" causes a
segfault (I think it assumes the requirement is a tech)
* Doesn't handle negated requirements (will minimally bodge this under bug
#21430)

Probably the answer is not to patch up the current system but add hyperlinks
to the main help text per patch #3361, but I'm noting the bugs here for
completeness.