As per bug #21435, handling of show_all functionality is a mess with this
patch, as it implements parts of the lower level right, where upper level
still expects things to be reversed. This affects both "Show All" button and
techtree view of global observer in case of multiple trees.
I could actively break parts of this patch as a temporary fix, but unless
someone else request it as part of patch inspection, I won't touch it and let
the bug #21435 fix to continue from here.