                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.4.2, 2.5.0, 2.6.0

This was a bit extreme set of tools I were testing with (including development
version of upcoming automake-ng), but the error I'm getting from autogen.sh
seems like bug in freeciv.

We run autoconf before libtoolize, so the macros that libtoolize installs to
m4/ are not available at that time in case of pristine source tree. I guess
we've got away with this because autoconf has always found them somewhere
else.