Update of bug #21359 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general

Follow-up Comment #5:

There was a line wrongly located... This patch should fix the problem. I don't
see how I could miss this huge bug.

There is still something I am not sure about. Shouldn't the "waited" status
also recorded in the fuel_segment? I don't see any strange effect to don't,
but I can't affirm this is correct.

(file #19703, file #19704)

File name: 0001-Moved-a-line-at-its-right-place.-it-was-overwriting-.patch
Size:1 KB
File name: aircraft.sav.gz                Size:24 KB