                 Release: S2_4 r24096
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

While debugging bug #21279, I noticed that entering edit mode with a detached
client, the latter gives a string of

1: handle_edit_startpos(): invalid tile index 2494.

Root cause is similar to bug #21279 but much less severe:
edithand_send_initial_packets() sends stuff to detached connections. This is
unlikely to be much of a problem in practice as edit mode will generally only
be used in single-player games.

Not sure what the correct fix is. Connection list is currently guarded by
can_conn_edit() which is based on ALLOW_* and is true for my detached
connection.