Update of patch #3903 (project freeciv):

Follow-up Comment #2:

After reading the discussion for rt PR#6977, I understand that the calculation
of unknown_MC has been wanted to be the highest possible cost for a unit. This
value is multiplied by 2 if the unit can encounter unsuitable terrains. This
is what my patch does.

But I see in the implementation (SVN revision 10719) two errors:
0 it totally ignore if unit has UTYF_IGTER or not.
0 the value for land unit is not right: in the expression int mr = 2 *
get_terrain(t)->movement_cost;, _mr_ should have been also multiplied by
SINGLE_MOVE.
My patch also resolve these problems.

In addition to your patch:
* Since there is a "Inaccessible" terrain type (path #4159), we ignore here
terrain where no unit can enter.
* UCF_TERRAIN_SPEED units which could be native on all terrains doesn't have
unknown_MC multiplied by 2.
* Cache the unknown movement cost for every unit type (and not class to handle
UTYF_IGTER) as suggested by Marko.

(file #19823)

File name: text_pf_unkown_MC              Size:1 KB