Update of bug #21524 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn

Follow-up Comment #3:

Here's the obvious fix. I haven't checked it applies to older branches yet,
but I imagine it will.

(There is an argument that there's no point calling map_clear_known() in
remove_player_from_maps() in the first place, as the player known bitmap is
about to be freed anyway. However, I wasn't quite brave enough to just remove
it.)

(file #19825)

File name: trunk-playermap-assert-pregame-scenario.patch Size:0 KB