                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: None
         Planned Release: 2.6.0

Discussion to continue from bug #21441 that made it so that player's own
achievement are sent to the client. That made client to know when requirements
of type "Achievement" ... "Player" are fulfilled.
What should we do about wider range requirements? Just document the limitation
that client cannot handle them (I'd rather not make them completely illegal in
server side just because use with *some* effect types would not work well)