Update of bug #16668 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #3:

> Maybe should we move the tileset loading when the client
> receive the packet_map_info?

We need the tilese for main menu already, at least unless we make the picture
there not-tileset-defined (which would make sense from the point of view that
despite the modpack being used, it's always *freeciv* - the opposite view
being that the picture there is about the game/modpack being played, for
"Alien World" game the graphics should be different from classic game)