Marko Lindqvist writes:
> On 1 February 2014 14:20, Jacob Nevins
> <> wrote:
>> As discussed on -dev, I plan to make the releases tomorrow (Sunday 2
>> Feb), in the morning (UK time). I'll check here for new translations
>> immediately beforehand.
>  I think bug #21576 just blow up the plan about release tomorrow, do
> you agree?

I haven't thought terribly hard about how serious it is, but there's
been enough other last minute stuff.

Let's postpone the releases for a week, until the weekend of 8-9 Feb.

String freeze is still in effect.

Thanks to those who've already submitted translations.

Freeciv-dev mailing list

Reply via email to