Update of bug #18532 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
         Planned Release:                         => 2.4.2,2.5.0,2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #10:

> Reproduced on Windows 7 32-bit with 2.4.0-RC1 and a size 80 map,
> revealmap=start, then "/endgame" on the server (client on same
> machine). Clients ends up displaying only a couple of rows of
> tiles around the north pole.
I confirm this reproduction case is now fixed on Windows using cproc's r24327
test build
<http://download.gna.org/freeciv/packages/windows/testing/S2_4-r24327/>.

Hence, claiming this as fixed.

Works with new server and old (2.4.1) client too (as expected).

I don't know offhand if it's the server or client that needs to be running on
Windows to trigger this (in my tests, both were on Windows).