                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release: 2.6.0

Our supplied tilesets currently are:

- trident, isotrident, hex2t, and isophex for low-end devices (low memory
usage), one for each topology
- amplio2 for better look, without oriented units, on square topology (iso)
- cimpletoon with oriented units take most memory of them all, square topology
(iso)

What we don't currently provide, are equivalents of amplio2 and cimpletoon for
hex topology (I don't consider it essential to cover both hex and isohex, as
there's no big gameplay difference between the two)

Now that GriffonSpade has created amplio2hexbig tileset,
http://forum.freeciv.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=205 I'd create new tilesets
based on that (combinining our existing tilesets and amplio2hexbig). At the
moment I wouldn't take amplio2hexbig as is. For example it contains almost
exact copy of amplio2 units.png, so I'd rather reuse amplio2 units.png than
increase size of the ditribution with the copy.

Working names: "hexemplio" (based on amplio2 units) & "toonhex" (based on
cimpletoon units)