Hello!

I've now added support for running Freeciv-web as a virtual server
using Vagrant to run it on VirtualBox, to make it easy to setup a development environment for Freeciv-web.
Simply follow these steps to run a Freeciv-web server:

1. Install VirtualBox: https://www.virtualbox.org/
2. Install Vagrant: http://www.vagrantup.com/

3. Install Git, then check out Freeciv-web from git to a directory on your computer, by running these two git commands:
git config --global core.autocrlf false
git clone https://github.com/freeciv/freeciv-web.git

4. Run the 'vagrant up' command in your Freeciv-web directory,
wait until it completes, and then go to http://localhost on your host OS.

I have tested this running a Ubuntu 13.10 guest OS on Windows 8.1 as a host OS. Compilation and installation took 15 minutes on my computer.

A similar procedure could be done to use Vagrant to easily setup a development environment for the Freeciv C server and clients.

Feedback wanted!  :)

Regards,
Andreas R.