> Actually, the server froze with no logging at all, so I
> restarted with logging.
I can only reproduce a hang from your savegame (file #20102) with logging
enabled (and the backtrace is like yours).

OK, I think bug #21083 is confusing things. Can you get us a backtrace or a
reproduction case _without_ logging enabled?

> I found the 25 iterations of
> sending packet type=PACKET_PLAYER_DIPLSTATE(59) len=8 to chris
> remarkably.
I think that's normal. Each PACKET_PLAYER_DIPLSTATE describes the relationship
between two players. You have 5 players so there's (about) 25 relationships.