        Originator Email: steffen.me...@att.net
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 2.4.2
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
         Planned Release:

When the to be built item in a city is changed, and the build category stays
the same (unit/wonder/city improvement), there was no penalty applied in
earlier versions. Whenever you changed to an item from a different category, a
penalty was applied (e.g. reducing the already produced stones to half).

In 2.4.2 whenever I change from unit to unit, no penalty. When I change from
unit to unit, no penalty. But when I change from city improvement to city
improvement, a penalty is applied - stones are reduced to 1/2.