Update of patch #4153 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => ai
             Assigned to:                    None => sveinung
         Planned Release:                         => 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

The attached patch makes the default AI used sabotage as a fall back if
bribing fails.

I have had this since September. I have not posted it before since I have been
unable to produce a situation where the AI use it. It is therefore still
untested. Any ideas how I could test it?

(file #20199)

File name: self_defence_sabotage.patch    Size:0 KB