Update of bug #21630 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.4.3, 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Attached patch removes the mind reading part about whether ally is preparing
for the war against our enemy. We expect ally to really declare the war before
we believe him to do so.
Adjusted the code a bit so we'll give time for ally's war coutdown after we
first ask his help now that we are not satisfied as soon as countdown begins.

(file #20228, file #20229)

File name: AllyPlans.patch                Size:2 KB
File name: AllyPlans-S2_4.patch           Size:2 KB