Apologies for taking so long to rebase this.  I've kept the integrators vector
in roads, rather than extras, mostly because I'm not at all sure how we might
want to handle the idea of a road integrating with a base in terms of movement
costs, etc.

Note that this includes a partial revert of r23610 to support
road_type_list_iterate and friends.

This is rebased against r24699, and I've removed all the references to bug
#16383 (patch #3897 had been applied during the overlong delay).

(file #20394)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: allow-compatible-roads+svn24699.patch Size:17 KB