Excellent catch: I hadn't considered the possibility that a ruleset might
require an improvement for cities to grow beyond size 1: I didn't actually
test what would happen: code inspection led me to believe it would set the
value from the -1 entry in an array, which is unlikely to be a useful value,
if something doesn't spew an array bounds error.  Updated patch attached
hardcoding granary size to 0 for size 0 cities (either there isn't such a
thing as a size 0 city, or the rats eat all the stored grain when nobody lives
there).  Also added the space: I've clearly been reading non-freeciv code more
than freeciv code lately :)

(file #20421)

File name: reduce-food-interest-with-full-granary+size1aqueduct.patch Size:3
KB