This code is readable to me, and seems both sensible and useful in all sorts
of ways.  I'd rather not see the universals_u in
unit_type_fulfills_requirement() named "arg", because I have to think about it
in the function call.  Perhaps use "univ" or similar (as in
universal_fulfills_requirement()).

Personally, I'd rather see most of the enablement code moved to
requirements.c, as part of the interface, so that other cases where we want to
run boolean analysis inside a requirements iteration can be similarly
encapsulated (the AI wants to check stuff like this fairly often as well).