> The only other thing I see is IFT_NO vs. ITF_YES
Typo. Good catch. Fixed version attached.

> I suspect a typo, but the number of repetitions makes me uncertain
Integrated development environment have many nice typo related features. One
is that they will auto complete you typos for you so you won't have to repeat
them. Another is that if a symbol is missing a typo you can easily include one
in all its instances using the handy rename feature. Should you ever require
more typos I warmly recommend using one.

(file #20572)

File name: 0001-Make-the-function-to-check-if-a-unit-fulfills-a-requ.patch
Size:7 KB