Update of bug #22054 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
         Planned Release:                         => 2.4.3,2.5.0,2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #2:

I didn't follow the development when the transport patches were applied but I
think the order the server send the packets has changed. If I am correct,
nowadays the server moves the transport first, its cargo afterward.

So the former test I had implemented for bug #14606 is not relevant anymore.
Changed it to perform tests only from 'punit' and its transporters.

(file #20769, file #20770)

File name: trunk_process_caravan_arrival.patch Size:1 KB
File name: S2_4_S2_5_process_caravan_arrival.patch Size:1 KB