Update of bug #21161 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general
             Assigned to:                    None => pepeto
         Planned Release:                         => 2.4.3,2.5.0,2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #6:

They were some pieces of code which was still considering that research was
shared by team. Changing tech goal was one of them (it was also considering
that the player_research structure was different for every team mate).

When you change the technology goal to "Map Making", it works. But, it causes
that your team mate changes also his tech goal to "Map Making" which is
impossible because he already knows this tech. So "None" is set for him, and
because he changed his goal to "None", you changed too for it...

I don't understand how I failed to reproduce the bug.

Fix attached (notice that it corrects also some other pieces of code assuming
team pooled research is enabled).

(file #20776)

File name: not_pooled_research.patch      Size:2 KB