The problem is within the savegame already. Oda Nobunaga and Mao Zedong have
different team numbers, but diplstate between them is DS_TEAM regardless.
So some parts of the code assume them to be in different teams, some parts in
the same team.

This seems to be produced with locally modified ruleset (ruleset name is
"default", but Adolf Hitler has nation "Nazi" that's not part of our default
ruleset).

I'm afraid we cannot do much more than add some sanity checking to catch such
situations earlier in the future to make it easier to find out what originally
causes it.