                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

As noted by jtn in bug #22094, experimental and multiplayer rulesets have
ai_effects.rulesets of their own, but identical to default one.

It would be cleaner to have them removed and to include
default/ai_effects.ruleset instead.
But they could very well diverge in the future (one would assume that
different rulesets need different ai effects). Keeping them around would avoid
the extra hassle of reintroducing them when they need to diverge.

I would slightly prefer removing them. As we don't know if, and when, they
will be needed, there's no point in maintaining them meanwhile (and we have
already had bugs because of we've missed one of them when changing others).