Oh! Of course, I forgot to think about the effects of moving to reqs outside
my change. Thanks.

My other test indicates that I've caused no obvious regressions, and review
time's up, so in it goes.

----

> What about making "present" tri-state value, with one value
> being equivalent to current TRUE, and the other two being like
> current FALSE but one indicating "replacement" and the other
> "prevention"?
Ah, yes, that's a better idea than keeping nreqs, if we need it. Any more
thoughts in that direction should go to a new ticket.