                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

I have an in development scenario, where human player is clearly meant to take
certain nation while others are not really playable but should always be
controlled by AI. For example some scripted events would seem quite weird if
experienced as one of these nations.

What I would like to see is that when I load the scenario, those AI nations
would not be selectable at all, or at least indicated as not meant to be
played. I don't think we have any support for my scenario to accomplish that?