             Assigned to: jtn
                 Release:
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.4.3, 2.5.0, 2.6.0

When I reworked veteran help in 2.4 (bug #19851) I misinterpreted what
NoVeteran does, so units which can get veteran by other means than experience
can potentially not describe its effects.

Unfortunately, this will make the help misleading for rulesets containing
units which don't have a custom veteran system, but nevertheless can't become
veteran in practice (due to being NoVeteran and having no Veteran_Build
effects); the game doesn't know that such units can't exist through Lua,
scenarios etc.