For all unbuildable extras (whether Natural or not, and whether true
extras(trunk), or constituent pieces(2_5)), I think it makes sense to drop the
"Cannot be built" entry, and instead represent this in the build cost (shown
above the text in the GKT3 client), perhaps with "Unbuildable".

Using buildable=false to handle this should automatically handle the case of
buildable natural features without needing exception processing.

On a related note, when looking critically at the extras help, I notice the
lack of Pollution and Fallout (the code looks like it supports this, with call
to add "* Can be cleaned by units" string).  Not precisely related to this
ticket, but I was surprised not to see them.