Update of task #7808 (project freeciv):

   Should be Finished on: Sat 07 Jun 2014 00:00:00 BST => Mon 30 Jun 2014
00:00:00 BST
        Percent Complete:                      0% => 80%

Follow-up Comment #3:

Attached is the patch series I plan to apply to S2_5 after 36h has elapsed. (I
hope people don't mind me providing it in this form rather than uploading
patches to the individual tickets.)

It's the same as trunk except for tweaks necessary to do with commits
happening in a different order, style=>city_style, and merging later changes
to a nation with the original patch adding it.

It doesn't contain binary files (flag images); these are the same as trunk.

(file #21165)

File name: S2_5-nations-pullup.mbox.bz2   Size:57 KB

  <http://gna.org/task/?7808>