Update of bug #22236 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => cazfi
         Planned Release:                         => 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Not using Jolly Roger for Pirates has long bothered me, but simply swapping
the flags has not occurred to me. Sounds like a good idea. As this is only
renaming the .png files around (which does not always go smoothly with svn,
but doing it as multiple separate commits should work), there's no patch
files, but consider 36h review period started.