move_type checks.

The unit class group concept is demonstrated by use in editor tool grab
ordering, but may also be useful in other unit selection contexts (e.g. patch
#3721).  I'm not sure how to make the provided group names translatable, but
an adjustment to provide this would improve things in the case where the
strings were exposed to the UI.

While I've only demonstrated use of ruleset-specified unit background colors
in the Xaw client, it might also be useful in the Qt client (which currently
has it's own logic to calculate RGBA values depending on move_type).  I'm also
not entirely sure about the data storage model: casting color_std to int for
storage seems to work in my testing, but could potentially cause issues with
Qt (as enum is less likely to be int in C++).

While these semantic concepts seemed to match the client needs from my
viewpoint, I'll defer to folk actually working on clients to determine if
these are the right concepts, or if there are better ways to solve this class
of problems.

File Attachments: